Posted in Insights on September 28, 2018
If you haven’t had the opportunity to read the Lousiana Department of Environmental Quality’s September newsletter, here it is! Click on image for complete content.
- Career center, schools and theatre group in New Orleans find new home through collaborative effort
- EPA, LDEQ and Gulf Coast Scrap & Salvage celebrate successful redevelopment in Harvey
- Message from the Secretary
- New and Improved Water Quality Data Portal is launching in October
- What becomes of a waste tire after it leaves your vehicle?
- Air Quality Action Days more prevalent May through October
- Have you considered joining the Commuter Krewe of Louisiana?
- Waste Water Treatment Plants inspected by LDEQ on regular basis
- Pollution Prevention: Be a part of the solution
- LDEQ On The Move
- Who’s Who At LDEQ?